Friday, August 31, 2012

USA - KENTUCKY - WOODFORD RESERVE DISTILLERY

One of the most interesting places I have ever visited in my  life was Woodford Reserve Distillery in USA, Kentucky, close to Frankfort and Versailles (beautiful name...). It is situated in beautiful surrounding and has very pleasant atmosphere. The distillery produces one of the Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, which is really rare. I had an opportunity to take part in a guided tour inside the distillery.
Here it is...
Entrance
Short introduction about the distillery
Entrance hall is like a small museum of the distillery
What a beautiful piece of furniture...
It is just awesome, and when it is full...
For some men it is like to be in heaven...
And these are the results of all process
All in all it was really nice experience, I will probably never forget. By the way Kentucky is beautiful and this was only one place worth to be in. I will bring also the others I visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment